We are looking for an experienced junior Supply chain, to join the International premier precast concrete supplier, reporting to the Purchasing manager.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers and products in the UK market for both bidding process and production orders. It will be important to negotiate the best prices possible for all kinds of materials, building strong relationships with suppliers.
Knowledge of construction products is desirable, as procurement experience and IT literacy.
If you have B2B buying experience and are a good negotiator, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your skills to the next level, playing a key role in the development and success of the business.
This post is a temporal (with possibility of permanent) and full-time role, 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. The salary is negotiable, subject to experience and product knowledge.
Scope of responsibility:
Requisitos / Requirements...
- Procurement of materials and services as required by the company
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Cooperation with various departments in the scope of bidding and executed projects
- Preparing financial, quality, transaction, and import/export documentation.
- Assistance in tender procedure (RFQs)
- Cooperation with vendors and negotiation of terms and conditions of supply
- Two years of Supply chain experience is a must, experience in the field of plant engineering is advantageous
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office and Online Searching
- Technical knowledge in the scope of construction industry
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player but able to work independently, to meet fixed deadlines, goals and objectives
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent intercultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of markets in the construction industry