70 years of precast solutions
For more than 70 years, PACADAR has provided solutions to the needs that have arisen throughout the precast concrete industry's history:
- 1939: IDEAM, S.A., grupo PACADAR's consulting firm, is established.
- 1944: PACADAR, S.A is established with the exclusive rights to the Freyssinet patents for prestressed concrete in Spain and Latin America.
- 1945: PACADAR manufactures the first prestressed beam in Spain.
- 1951: The first bridge deck with precast beams in Spain is made.
- 1960: The first programme for prefabricated slab bridge decks by PACADAR.
- 1971: The first programme for prefabricated industrial buildings by PACADAR.
- 1975: The first entirely prefabricated bridge deck with box girders and slabs.
- 1979: The first tall building with a rigid core.
- 1982: The first programme of entirely prefabricated pedestrian footbridges.
- 1995: The first prefabricated arch bridge. The first prestressed continuous slab.
- 1998: The first prefabricated continuous bridge for high speed train (AVE) loads.
- 2001: PACADAR manufactures prestressed beams with lightweight concrete.
- 2003: Record height for a prefabricated bridge pier, exceeding 45m.
- 2003: The first curved statically indeterminate variable-depth bridge.
- 2004: 42-m span on curved bridges of 200-m radius was achieved.
- 2005: First Cooling Tower in heavy industry.
- 2006: The first prefabricated pipe racks.
- 2007: The first reinforced electrical substation.
- 2008: The first programme to calculate prestressed beams with optimised transverse reinforcement is developed.
- 2009: The first prestressed dual slope beam with 52.0-m span.
- 2010: The first prestressed rectangular beam with a depth of more than 3.0 m.
- 2010: ECOVENTIA S.L. is established for the design and manufacture of prefabricated towers for wind turbines.
- 2011: PACADAR PANAMA S.A. is established as a member of Grupo Pacadar to oversee operations in that country.
- 2012: ECOVENTIA BRASIL WIND TOWERS, SRL is established as a member of Grupo Pacadar to oversee Ecoventia's operations in Brasil.