GRUPO PACADAR is well aware that quality, environmental management and respect for employee's health and safety are strategy factors that make the best argument to compete in the most demanding domestic and international markets.
GRUPO PACACAR started its activity in 1944 and, over time and by means of an orderly growth, it has diversified its activity until becoming what it is today: an international company devoted to the development of different activities in the precast concrete sector, with a special mention for: design, manufacture, transport and assembly of precast concrete elements.
Within the international expansion that PACADAR is developing, quality assurance is a key element in our policy, both for competing in international markets by being able to supply the world's largest building companies, and for ensuring the efficiency of our production processes and the final brand image of PACADAR.
Quality is an unavoidable commitment for PACADAR, so our precast concrete factories are able to attain the official quality assurance certificates in the shortest timeframe, which means a guarantee of competitiveness in international markets and a total commitment with our customers, who come to us for their most representative and demanding international projects.
Today, thanks to the high professionalism of our staff and the technology implemented, GRUPO PACADAR guarantees a high quality level in its products and services in accordance with:
- The International Standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems. Requirements".
- The International Standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 "Environmental Management Systems. Requirements"
- The International Standard UNE-EN-ISO 45001:2018
- The Spanish Royal Decree 1247/2008, approving the structural concrete regulations (EHE-08).
- The European Construction Product Regulation 305/2011.
- Harmonized European product standards (precast concrete):
- EN 1168: Precast concrete products - Hollow core Slabs.
- EN 14992: Precast concrete products - Wall Elements.
- EN 15050: Precast concrete products - Bridge elements.
- EN 13225: Precast concrete products - Linear structural elements.
- EN 13747: Precast concrete products - Floor plates for floor systems.
- EN 15258 Precast concrete products - Retaining wall elements.
- EN 14843: Precast concrete products - Stairs. o EN 13224: Precast concrete products - Ribbed floor elements.
- EN 13693: Precast concrete products - Special roof elements.
Policy for Quality, Health and Safety, Energy and Environment
Pacadar Group is committed to creating economic, social and environmental value for all its stakeholders, thus generating the greatest positive impact and contributing to sustainable development through each project or service provided by the organisation, within the framework of its main activities of engineering for constructive technical solutions in civil engineering and building construction for the design, production, transport and assembly of mass, reinforced, prestressed precast concrete elements and mixed parts.
Continuous improvement of working conditions, our employees’ health and safety, as well as the quality of our work, our clients’ satisfaction, and respect and care for the environment are all of them fundamental values of our corporate culture.
Within this framework, as proof of the principle of transparency governing the company, this policy is made available and communicated to all employees and stakeholders of the company, thus allowing the establishment of health and safety, quality and environmental objectives. We therefore undertake the following commitments:
- To comply with legal, regulatory, contractual and other subscribed requirements.
- To provide clients with solutions in line with the agreed contractual framework, while bringing in our best experience and thus generating trust and loyalty.
- To achieve safe and healthy working conditions, in order to prevent damage and deterioration of employees’ physical, mental and social health, by eliminating hazards and reducing existing risks in each and every one of our projects and services.
- To optimise the consumption of material, energy and water resources; to promote the use of clean and efficient energies, as well as the use of products that contribute to the progress of circular economy; to manage waste, discharges and air emissions; to reduce the impact on biodiversity, ecosystems and their services, through good environmental practices.
- To prevent and promote local socio-economic activity.
- To operate effectively, efficiently and safely, while adapting to change and continuously improving performance and management towards the progress of our business.
- To develop employees’ skills and competencies, encouraging their involvement and commitment.
- To provide timely information to relevant stakeholders, enable two-way communication and strategic alliances, and thus making progress on shared commitments.
- To ensure employee consultation and participation in accordance with the regulatory framework applicable to each project or service.
-Attesting translation of the original document-