GRUPO PACADAR is well aware that quality, environmental management and respect for employee's health and safety are strategy factors that make the best argument to compete in the most demanding domestic and international markets.
GRUPO PACACAR started its activity in 1944 and, over time and by means of an orderly growth, it has diversified its activity until becoming what it is today: an international company devoted to the development of different activities in the precast concrete sector, with a special mention for: design, manufacture, transport and assembly of precast concrete elements.
Within the international expansion that PACADAR is developing, quality assurance is a key element in our policy, both for competing in international markets by being able to supply the world's largest building companies, and for ensuring the efficiency of our production processes and the final brand image of PACADAR.
Quality is an unavoidable commitment for PACADAR, so our precast concrete factories are able to attain the official quality assurance certificates in the shortest timeframe, which means a guarantee of competitiveness in international markets and a total commitment with our customers, who come to us for their most representative and demanding international projects.
Today, thanks to the high professionalism of our staff and the technology implemented, GRUPO PACADAR guarantees a high quality level in its products and services in accordance with:
- The International Standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems. Requirements".
- The International Standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 "Environmental Management Systems. Requirements"
- The Spanish Royal Decree 1247/2008, approving the structural concrete regulations (EHE-08).
- The European Construction Product Regulation 305/2011.
- Harmonized European product standards (precast concrete):
- EN 1168: Precast concrete products - Hollow core Slabs.
- EN 14992: Precast concrete products - Wall Elements.
- EN 15050: Precast concrete products - Bridge elements.
- EN 13225: Precast concrete products - Linear structural elements.
- EN 13747: Precast concrete products - Floor plates for floor systems.
- EN 15258 Precast concrete products - Retaining wall elements.
- EN 14843: Precast concrete products - Stairs. o EN 13224: Precast concrete products - Ribbed floor elements.
- EN 13693: Precast concrete products - Special roof elements.
Policy On Quality, Environment And Health & Safety At Work
PACADAR GROUP, since its inception, has considered that quality must be a distinctive and recognizable element in all the activities developed; not only as a requirement of our clients, but also as a hallmark.
To ensure the future and development of our group and added value, our goal is to be recognized by our customers as their main supplier of engineering services for technical construction solutions in civil engineering and building construction projects, as for design, manufacture, transport and assembly of unreinforced, reinforced, prestressed precast concrete elements and mixed pieces.
In PACADAR GROUP, we are aware that the achievement of economic objectives, companies not to pursue only a benefit, forgetting the provision of quality services, under the approach of economic, environmental and social sustainability.
For this purpose, PACADAR GROUP has established, documented and implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS) for Quality and Environment, in accordance with the international standards UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN ISO 14001:2015, where we undertake to comply with and enforce the following principles:
- Implementing continuous improvement, as a fundamental principle of action, on the basis of prevention, in pride of place on the correction. Optimizing human and material resources, including raw materials, aiming at the continuous improvement of the efficiency of our processes.
- Providing a reference framework for setting and reviewing quality and environmental objectives.
- Implementing systems to meet the needs and expectations of clients and stakeholders in order to establish the strategic guidelines of PACADAR GROUP.
- Meeting the contractual, legal and regulatory requirements with clients in order to obtain a high level of satisfaction and loyalty from them.
- Planning and preventing by the processes of control and continuous improvement, introducing measures and actions aimed at detecting, managing and anticipating problems.
- Complying with the environmental legislation applicable to our activities, as well as other commitments that may be established, devoting efforts to protect the our surrounding environment, preventing pollution and minimizing, as far as possible, the potential environmental impact we generate.
- Training and raising awareness among permanent staff to enhance their sense of responsibility regarding the conservation and preservation of the environment.
- Promoting understanding and dissemination of our policy on quality and environment within the GROUP, by means of continuous training and communication with our employees, partners and stakeholders.
These principles apply to all levels within PACADAR GROUP and should be extended to those providers and groups of interest that are directly related to our quality and our sense of sustainability.